Friday, July 25, 2008

This Morning When I Rose,...

It is 8:04am, and I am in a really positive mood. I'm feeling like more than a conqueror, and to be quite frank, I like it. I've been down lately, but this morning when I rose everything seemed to be back in place. The minor aches and the occasional cough did not bother me one bit. I'm feeling mind over matter this morning. If you can believe it, you know the rest, WELL this morning I am believing. I'm feeling like nothing is impossible for me right now. I'm just feeling so swanky this morning. Is my swagger trying to resurface itself??

Well, I'll tell you one thing. I am thankful this morning for this sudden renewal. It is WONDERFUL to know that I am God's child!! I am happy and I am not going to allow different situations, people, the children at the daycare (smile), or anything for that matter to bring me down. This feels real good.

0 comments: