Monday, December 15, 2008

Staying Focused

I am ready for this semester to be over already! It's the infamous never ending 1st year. I have a permanent headache! I'm sure grad school will pay off, but Goodness it's really hard to see the forest for the trees for real. i'm tired, but i'm not going to lose my focus.

my cousin told me that it's hard always being the positive person and it's true. when i was younger it was WAY easier, but now that i'm all "grown & sh!t", it's a task. BUT i can say that being positive makes life easier when you figure out how to break thru to nirvana. breaking thru is the hard part, but once you're there it IS great. STAYING there is the next task.

Yeah, so I'm rambling now. I'm sleepy. Anywho, STAYING FOCUSED is the goal...

and here's a pointless picture of noneother... I think it is SO funny my head is like 20times bigger than my body...(VickyLee the new BRATS doll in stores this January...keep an out, Ha!)



VickyLee

0 comments: