Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Landing Gear.

October 7th can't get here fast enough!!

I loved Waiting to Inhale and plenty of his other albums over the years, but on a whole 'nother' note... where the hell have I been?! He didn't renew his contract with rap-a-lot waaaay back in Feb '08. I'm looking on myspace today and the new page??... I knew something was up & sure enough, after a little web-surfing I came across what I was looking for. SO I'm really ready to hear how his new situation has influenced his latest and greatest album. A few of the songs have leaked from the album, and I'm no (rap)spert, but I know what I like and I like what I've heard. I'd buy it today if I could, well no I wouldn't (I forgot I was broke as a joke...no joke) Good thing it drops in October!!

Landing Gear.

0 comments: