Thursday, October 2, 2008

All About my MAIL (fetti, paper, bread, ends, scrilla)... or Something Like That. Trying to Stay Alive!

weeeeellll. I'm baaaaaacck! Life has been so hectic, and if I'm not studying, I'm too tired to think straight (or sideways). But Trust and Believe, life may be hectic, but it ain't all bad BECAUSE...

a) I AM NO LONGER an UnEMPLOYED grad student!!! Sux that i won't see any ends from this new job until January... Howev, it's a great op to build my resume and gain some useful experience. Can't knock that...

b) And yes, I am STILL broke and I ended up spending money, AND won't be able to by the F%$kin' Devin the Dude LP tomorrow (which sux because I've been waiting for it since...who knows. I darn near wrote an entire blog about it!) however, it's STILL all good. Like I've said many times before, I'm living!! Why complain??

c) but Forreal though, If I don't get my hands on some more change... (smile) it may not be good for much longer!!!

1 comments:

Mesoclever said...

hit me up at mesoclever@yahoo.com, u can list me as WhoUFeelin on the blog list. Ur flavor has already been added to mine:)