Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Slumdog Milli Movie Review


I love GOOD movies ONLY, and Slumdog Millionaire is a very Good movie! Idk where I've come up with this kind of time, but as I've said, I have really been on a “movie watching roll”.

The thing about a movie review is that you want to know what the movie is about, but you don't if it's good because you don't want the plot spoiled!! So, friends I won't be a spoiler... I'll just say that

Slumdog Milli is a beautiful Love Story, full of action and filled with suspense! The movie takes place in India and is centered on the Once popular television show "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (that's all I'll say). This movie grasps your attention from beginning to end (really, I wouldn't say it if it weren't true). There were 3 main characters present throughout the movie (whom I thought were SO much cuter young, but that's neither here nor there...it didn't take away from the movie.)

All-in-All this movie was great, fabulous, wonderful. I give it 2 thumbs up, and if I had a third I'd give it that one too. I know I’m about 3 months late on a review of this movie, but for those who haven't seen it, go.

Soooo Sleepy. Goodbye
VickyLee

0 comments: