Wednesday, October 8, 2008

RePost / New Twist

I've been taking a lot of pictures lately. I liked this one a bunch. It's beauty in it's simplest form. Compare it to a beautiful woman, if you will. It was created by Alpha/Omega. It too is not Flawless. It is one of kind. It too is Beautifully made. BUT think with me for a moment... if God "clothed" "fed" and kept this flower, which can be found hanging Outside over my fence, just IMAGINE how much more He will do for the ones who are made in His image & are called by His name...

Before when I wrote this blog I was referring to a beautiful flower growing over the fence at my parents house. Since then, I've moved into my own spot and have began grad school (big changes, new outlook) At school things are cool, but I find that I am not very open when it comes to forming new relationships and to new experiences period. I like what I like and that is what it is. That's just how I've always been. I tend to make up my own rules and D@mnit, I follow them! However, as I am maturing i have found that this way of living, which is MY way, may not be the best way after all. I know that one day soon, I will have what I need, when I need it, but when I get there will I have anyone to share my happiness with?? Will I strive to exceptional, only to find, in all of my exceptionality, that I have become EXACTLY like everyone else. Having everything and nothing at the same time.

I'm choosing... not. Not that I am striving to be different or to "be me" which everyone seems to be trying to do. And about being yourself, why is that everybody is trying to be individual, but they are all so much alike. I can barely tell anyone apart.

Well, i think that true originality is not what you wear, it's not your style of dress at all, it's not the way you wear your hair, it's not "swagger", it's actually shown in how ppl receive and respond to you. At this point in life, I am learning to trust more in God to help me be that kind, patient, loving and underrstanding individual who is open to new things/experiences, isn't afraid of being afraid, and happy about life in general.

Just saying how I feel. Back to school I go...it's a must.

0 comments: