Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...Still Moving

Today was really good. I made a lot of progress at work & I am so happy about it. One of my clients is going to be a huge challenge, but I have decided to buckle down and get serious about it, as well as my course work. I realize that I am working with people who Need my help, and if I don't take what I do seriously, who will?.

With this in mind, I have deleted my Twitter account and will be deleting my MySpace page in 2days (grace period for the fans...you know *wink) They are really cool programs, but on the cool, my attention span is literally at 0.000001 post browsing those websites, and to give my all to my job and to school I have to delete my accounts and keep it moving. It's best. I've done it before, but I am sure that this is a permanent change. I'm over all of these social networking sites.

However, I do love mySpot so do not worry, I am not erasing it...yet. And what would this blog be without a picture of me... Boring (Bwah!!) So here, giving the people what they want:

VickyLee

0 comments: