Thursday, January 22, 2009

Moving on Up...

Man, My Attitude is Fcuk Ya'll. I'm tired of Fraudulent A$$es, Fake A$$es, Niggaz posing as men, B!ches posing as friends & Ho's posing as women. Fcuk Ya'll. I'm tired of ppl talking one thing and doing another. Fcuk Ya'll. I'm tired of ho a$$es talking sh!t & worried about what 'you' do, and "in the blink of an eye" doing what 'you' do. Fcuk all of em'.

It's true, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. As a matter of fact, I embrace my struggles because Suffering, or the struggle, produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And My hope won't disappoint me because I know where My hope lies and I know to whom I belong. I know where my strength comes from and I'm not worried about any weak a$$es trying to bring me down.

I'm into big things now, I'm NOT dealing with the same ignorant a$$es and I'm not compromising who I am to please anybody. If u don't like it and/or if you can't handle it...fcuk you too. I'm into big things.

VickyLee