Friday, January 30, 2009

Smoked Out: To Go or Not to Go

Hey, Hey, what do you say? One of my Favorite artists is actually coming to BEAUMONT tonite, and I am not going to be able to go. I am pretty bummed because of the obvious...it SUX! Devin the Dude will be in my city, but he is going to this club called Essence and I vowed to Never return. The last time I went my entire person wreaked of smoke of all kinds. The doormen Hiked the price way up!, & It was so hot in this place. I actually had to go to the restroom and pull my hair back into a ponytail!! Scarface was there that night, and I really didn't know the lyrics to his songs. I was familiar with some of them, BUT the atmosphere was Not conducive to my kind of a good time.

However, I think that seeing Devin the Dude is worth being smoked out, and it's also worth getting my hair all poofy. For 1) I love love love him, for 2) I know almost all of the lyrics, and for 3) those two combined with a nice Budweiser would be Great fun! But I doubt that I will go, But I really want to.


What Is a Girl to Do??
VickyLee

0 comments: